2022 GENERAL ASSEMBLY in TRENTO, ITALY
2021 GENERAL ASSEMBLY
2020 GENERAL ASSEMBLY
AREFLH and Freshfel Europe held their online Joint 2020 Annual Event on the 29 September 2020, examining key challenges ahead for the European fresh fruit and vegetable sector amid this unprecedented period. The Joint 2020 Annual Event focused on the pertinent theme ‘The Road Ahead – A Sector Fit for Future Challenges’. Speakers from the European Commission, the European Parliament and specialist market analysis discussed the EU’s policy priorities and the current changing market conditions affecting the sector in the short and long term.
2019 GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Simona Caselli and Jean Louis Moulon both re-elected President and Vice-president of AREFLH
The general assembly was followed in the afternoon by a public conference on "The European fruit and vegetable sector in the post-2020 CAP reform: how to respond to environmental, climate and food issues? "
All the presentations from the General assembly and the confence:
- Simona Caselli, « End of term report 2016-2019, what did we acheive? »
- Andrea Tivoli, Europe officer in Brussels : « Actions in Brussels and European projects : what results in 2018? »
- Pauline Panegos, General Secretary «AREFLH key figures and the 2019 membership yearbook »
- Read the MEMBERSHIOP YEARBOOK, in English only.
- A message from MEP Eric Andrieu (COMAGRI) : watch the video
- Sabine Brun-Rageul, Deputy regional director of "Défis agro-écologiques et Alimentation en Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Agri-ecological challenges and Food in New Aquitaine
- François Lafitte, President d’APFeL Sud-Ouest "Les fruits et légumes : les laissés pour compte de tout, y compris des politiques publiques", The Fruits and vegetables: neglected from all, even from public policies"
- Elisabeth Dirlewanger, Directrice de recherches à l’INRA, «Les arbres fruitiers face au changementLes arbres fruitiers face au changementclimatique : exemple du cerisier», Fruit trees facing climate change: example of cherry tree
2018 GENERAL ASSEMBLY
27 And 28 March, Brussels
Read the press release
The presentations :
- Presentation of the 2017 activity report and the 2018 work programme, by Jean-Louis Moulon, Vice-President and Pauline Panegos, Secretary General
- The research project on producer organisations, by Angelo Zago (University of Verona)
- Presentation of the new member regions
- The consequences of the Brexit on the European fruit and vegetable sector, by Guy Lambrechts (Flanders Region)
- Mutualisation funds (in italian), by Ibrahim Saadeh, Gruppo VI.VA (Italy)
- The Women's Association for Fruits and Vegetables (in italian), by Giulia Montanaro (Assomela, Italy)