2023 General Assembly in Lérida, Spain
Read the article about the event
Read the 2022-23 activity report : FR, EN, ES, IT
2022 General Assembly in Trento, Italy
Read the article and the press release about the 2022 General Assembly
Read the 2021-22 activity report : FR, EN, ES, IT
2021 General Assembly online
Read the article and see the presentations here
2020 General Assembly online
AREFLH and Freshfel Europe held their online Joint 2020 Annual Event on the 29 September 2020, examining key challenges ahead for the European fresh fruit and vegetable sector amid this unprecedented period. The Joint 2020 Annual Event focused on the pertinent theme ‘The Road Ahead – A Sector Fit for Future Challenges’. Speakers from the European Commission, the European Parliament and specialist market analysis discussed the EU’s policy priorities and the current changing market conditions affecting the sector in the short and long term.
Read the press release : English, français, italiano, español
2019 General Assembly in Brussels
Simona Caselli and Jean Louis Moulon both re-elected President and Vice-president of AREFLH
Read the full press release : français, italiano, español, English
The general assembly was followed in the afternoon by a public conference on "The European fruit and vegetable sector in the post-2020 CAP reform: how to respond to environmental, climate and food issues? "
All the presentations from the General assembly and the confence:
- Simona Caselli, « End of term report 2016-2019, what did we acheive? »
- Andrea Tivoli, Europe officer in Brussels : « Actions in Brussels and European projects : what results in 2018? »
- Pauline Panegos, General Secretary «AREFLH key figures and the 2019 membership yearbook »
- Read the MEMBERSHIOP YEARBOOK, in English only.
- A message from MEP Eric Andrieu (COMAGRI) : watch the video
- Sabine Brun-Rageul, Deputy regional director of "Défis agro-écologiques et Alimentation en Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Agri-ecological challenges and Food in New Aquitaine
- François Lafitte, President d’APFeL Sud-Ouest "Les fruits et légumes : les laissés pour compte de tout, y compris des politiques publiques", The Fruits and vegetables: neglected from all, even from public policies"
- Elisabeth Dirlewanger, Directrice de recherches à l’INRA, «Les arbres fruitiers face au changementLes arbres fruitiers face au changementclimatique : exemple du cerisier», Fruit trees facing climate change: example of cherry tree
2018 General Assembly in Brussels
27 And 28 March 2018
Read the press release