EUVRIN Working Group on IPM
Working Group on IPM
The focus of the network/group is on the integrated management of pests, pathogens and weeds of vegetable crops grown outdoors and under protection (greenhouses, polytunnels etc.). Our key objectives are to:
- Enhance collaboration - with a focus on sharing information and addressing common problems.
- Engage with researchers, agronomists, growers within Europe.
- Promote communication and collaboration with other EUVRIN groups.
- Establish good links with other areas of expertise in agriculture and the wider industry.
- 27-31 August 2023 IOBC-WPRS WGs "Integrated Control in Protected Crops, Temperate Climate" and "Integrated Control in Protected Crops, Mediterranean Climate" in Brest, France . Read more about his event
- 20-22 September 2023 : Meeting of the IOBC-WPRS WG "Integrated Protection in Field Vegetables" in Rennes, France. Read more about his event
More information about this working group
The coordinators :
You can contact the coordinators if you wish to suggest or organise any activities for the group or publish an event related to the IPM of vegetable crops.